Steps To Improve Battery Life Of Gaming Laptop’s
We all love to have an efficient power source to run our matters for longer time. What if your gaming laptop run out of juice when you want to be in the game for long.? Well, here are the few tricks that can help gaming-lovers survive in the battle.
- Customization :We all know our laptop’s specifications and its performance, entering into gaming mode we have to restrict the un-necessary program that are not vital. Well it’s a little bit hard to know the design and work of battery as laptop’s battery are complicated part to understand, but customization is the right way to use less power from the battery.
- Maintaining Battery Lif e :Never plugin the charger all the time in socket, you have to drain out all the battery in order to get a better battery life. This is one of the important factor, giving a complete cycle to fill and drain will efficiently lead to productivity.
- Heat Escalation :Laptop’s get exhausted and produces heat running at full capacity. Try to keep laptop at certain position in order to have proper air flow or use a portable fan to cool it down.
- Choosing better Option :Shutdown, hibernate, standby are the multiple option but most of us don’t know when and how to use. Look for time and usage of laptop and choose the best option that can serve your laptop’s need.
Hibernate and Standby options are recommended to avoid excessive use of power.
- Screen Brightness : Keep your screen brightness to low as possible when you are not using or going outside. It’s better to choose the suitable power plan that can adjust your usage requirements.
- Review Battery Reports :Your Laptop is an intelligent machine and generates reports time-to-time. Review the battery reports and have a better understanding to the usage of battery.
- Using the Genuine Tools :Always use the laptops manufacturing company tools and hardware to avoid any complications. Charger, hardware, software’s that are reliable have a great impact on the battery life.
- Remove External Hardware’s :Usb, external hardware’s, phones etc., if connected shall be removed, if un-necessary, as attached consumes a lot of systems power and stresses the laptop processing unit.
- Switch off Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Devices :Network and data flow consumes a lot of power and uses optimal level of memory to get tasks run. Switch off the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth options while you are in gaming mode.
- Have an Alternative :Always try to keep another battery or tool related to sourcing your battery power. Investing in quality hardware’s will lead to effectiveness and efficiency.
In order to have a better battery life for the gaming, laptop one needs to be familiar with the Laptop’s ABC and choosing such options for laptop to sip less power from the battery. Choosing the right tool, software, fixing bugs and removing un-necessary software’s that usually get started in the beginning drains out the battery. Such methods will help you to enjoy your gaming laptop for a longer period of time.