By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on ReviewsPapa web sites for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on ReviewsPapa web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by ReviewsPapa at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on ReviewsPapa web sites are provided “as is”. ReviewsPapa makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, ReviewsPapa does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall ReviewsPapa or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on ReviewsPapa web sites, even if ReviewsPapa or a ReviewsPapa authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on ReviewsPapa web sites could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. ReviewsPapa does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. ReviewsPapa may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. ReviewsPapa does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
ReviewsPapa has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by ReviewsPapa of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
- Governing Law
Any claim relating to ReviewsPapa web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Copyright Complaints
ReviewsPapa qualifies for protection under the safe harbor provision of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act in two ways:
- As a Storage System, ReviewsPapa stores the content of RSS feeds and a single “thumbnail” image from the target article, if one is present [Sec. 512(c)].
- As an Information Location Tool, ReviewsPapa allows RSS feed content to be found via topics and date ranges [Sec. 512(d)].
It is our policy to honor all takedown requests that comply with the requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on ReviewsPapa in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that ReviewsPapa contains links or other references to another online location that contains material or activity that infringes your copyright rights, you may notify ReviewsPapa by providing the following information (as required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. sec. 512) to our copyright agent set forth below:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of all such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit ReviewsPapa to locate the material. Please provide us with at minimum a URL to each work that is claimed to be infringing.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- Statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please note that the notification sent to us may be forwarded to the site owner who provided the allegedly infringing content.
ReviewsPapa, 525 South Douglas St. Suite 260, El Segundo, CA 90245
Note: Only copyright complaints should be sent to agent. No other communications will be accepted or responded to.